Please advise how I can configure network printers uing the samba service
in Mandrake 10.0. The printconf command is not recognized by the bash
shell, and I can't find any application on the desktop (such as system
settings- print configuration in Fedora2) that can do this.

Also, harddrake will not recognize my SATA RAID volume consisting of 2
Maxtor 120 GB SATA hard drives which were organized into one RAID 0 volume
using the RAID driver utility which came with my Intel Desktop 875PBZLK
motherboard. This volume contains Windows XP with NTFS. Mandrake wants
to see this hardware as two separate drives (sda and sdb), but shows a
superblock error when trying to mount the filesystem. Is there any way to
get this RAID volume recognized and mounted in Mandrake 10.0 (without
destroying the existing data)?

Thanks for your help.

Tom