My Linux trouble are such that I doubt anything other than taking a look
in person would help and I certainly need the help. :-) So I am asking if
there is a person in my part of the world who fits the description of
helpful and linux expert who would be willing to assist me. I live in the
HRM in Nova Scotia.

I tried to install SuSe on my friend's machine (at his request) and it is
behaving oddly. Mouse support was a giantic triumph for us, but that seems
to work consistently now. However, it always crashes after a very short
while of usage. And I mean the whole system. If a local Linux expert could
look at it, we would be most gratefull. Thanks.

Email me if you are kind enough to assist. Thanks.