Install UbuntuLinux(Debian) on Scsi - Help

This is a discussion on Install UbuntuLinux(Debian) on Scsi - Help ; I have system with athlon64 and a scsi dvd a u2w hd with a symbios 53c895 (tekram) controler and i can't install ubuntu Linux for amd64.A don't have any ide disk or cdrom, how i can install ubuntuLinux,theris any possibility ...

  1. Install UbuntuLinux(Debian) on Scsi

    I have system with athlon64 and a scsi dvd a u2w hd with a
    symbios 53c895 (tekram) controler and i can't install
    ubuntu Linux for amd64.A don't have any ide disk or cdrom,
    how i can install ubuntuLinux,theris any possibility ?

    Thanks

    VP

  2. Re: Install UbuntuLinux(Debian) on Scsi

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:41:30 +0100, VP wrote:

    > I have system with athlon64 and a scsi dvd a u2w hd with a
    > symbios 53c895 (tekram) controler and i can't install
    > ubuntu Linux for amd64.A don't have any ide disk or cdrom,
    > how i can install ubuntuLinux,theris any possibility ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > VP

    VP,
    Do you have the the amd64 version of dapper ?

    James

+ Reply to Thread