configure problems - Help

This is a discussion on configure problems - Help ; hi all: My appologies for such a newbie questin, but, I'm not familiar with this topic enough.. Iv just upgraded my linux - acctually reinstalled on new system - version 9. Now, back in ver 7, I was simply able ...

  1. configure problems

    hi all:

    My appologies for such a newbie questin, but, I'm not familiar with this
    topic enough.. Iv just
    upgraded my linux - acctually reinstalled on new system - version 9. Now,
    back in ver 7, I was
    simply able to run "configure" to setup new apps such as qpopper... now in
    ver 9, configure
    seems to be missing... i.e. $configure configure: command not found.

    is it hidding somewhere? any help would be greatly appriciated.

    Thanks
    Richard

  2. Re: configure problems

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:03:24 -0700, "Morrison"
    wrote:

    >configure
    >seems to be missing... i.e. $configure configure: command not found.
    >
    >is it hidding somewhere? any help would be greatly appriciated.

    Try:
    $ ./configure
    instead. HTH, HAND.

    --