Modifying hosts.deny - Help

This is a discussion on Modifying hosts.deny - Help ; After I modify hosts.allow or hosts.deny, do I need to re-start any deamons? If so, what is the correct way to do it? Charles...

  1. Modifying hosts.deny

    After I modify hosts.allow or hosts.deny, do I need to re-start any deamons?
    If so, what is the correct way to do it?

    Charles

  2. Re: Modifying hosts.deny

    On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:46:41 GMT, Charles A. Burge
    wrote:

    > After I modify hosts.allow or hosts.deny, do I need to re-start any
    > deamons?
    > If so, what is the correct way to do it?
    >
    > Charles

    AFAIK, any server app should check them _EVERYTIME_ it needs to know.
    AFAIK, any good server app does.

+ Reply to Thread