Re: Which certification program should I choose ? - Help

This is a discussion on Re: Which certification program should I choose ? - Help ; On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:06:00 +0300, "Shadowfax" wrote: >I'm looking for a good certification program for Linux. But I' m not sure >which one should I choose ? >I think RHCE can be a good choice. The continous growing ...

  1. Re: Which certification program should I choose ?

    wrote:

    >I'm looking for a good certification program for Linux. But I' m not sure
    >which one should I choose ?
    >I think RHCE can be a good choice. The continous growing place of RHL in
    >Linux market makes me thinking about this. But I'm not very sure to choose
    >it or not.

    What makes you think any of them are worth the cost?

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns

  2. Re: Which certification program should I choose ?

    In article <4mbjl05memp0mla1r18m7ti0pk2enin4re@4ax.com>, Joe Zeff wrote:
    >What makes you think any of them are worth the cost?

    Agreed.

    How's the arm? You're in earthquake country, and KCET has probably
    shown "Surviving the big one" a hundred times. WHEN are you going to
    start carrying an earthquake kit with some barleysugar tablets? If you're
    not driving, a small back pack still makes sense - or a freakin FANNY
    pack if nothing else.

    Hope things get better

    <\BREAK>
    Old guy

  3. Re: Which certification program should I choose ?

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:54:55 -0500, ibuprofin@painkiller.example.tld
    (Moe Trin) wrote:

    >How's the arm?

    Not too bad. My back's worse. For those of you wondering, I'm Type II
    Diabetic, and Saturday I passed out from low sugar while trying to get
    some fast food lusers to GIVE ME THAT FOOD NOW. I broke the ball in
    the socket of my right arm, and wrenched my back.

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns

  4. Re: Which certification program should I choose ?

    In article , Joe Zeff wrote:
    >Not too bad. My back's worse.

    Is it _getting_ worse, or was it just worse than the arm?

    >I broke the ball in the socket of my right arm, and wrenched my back.

    Like Mike says, "change your luck supplier". The one you have now is
    not meeting specs. I've got an idea how the back must feel, I blew
    mine moving a desk (workers comp!!!) the day I was RIFed from NASA.
    It got rehab'ed, but is now much more sensitive to screw ups. Can't
    sling the bodies over the shoulder to take them out to the tar pit
    any more - gotta use a hand truck.

    I see all the advise you're getting in the other place, and I know you
    are trying to be careful, but get that earthquake preparedness kit, and
    make sure it's got the right stuff in it. We've been gone from NorCal
    for 7 years now, but there are still kits in each vehicle, and the water
    gets replaced every 90 days, the food items every six months. In our case,
    Loma Prieta was a good teacher. Even if all you can carry is a small
    fanny pack, get _something_ - we don't need you scaring the lusers in that
    fashion. There are better ways to take them out, even if there are no
    raised floors in MacBurger-in-a-bag... onna stick... what ever.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread