[Q] How to delete Lindows - Help

This is a discussion on [Q] How to delete Lindows - Help ; Hi, I have a PC comes with Lindows pre-installed. I want the dependence with the system and don't want to pay the $4.95 per month fee to download using their CNR. It's not that I have problem with their service. ...

  1. [Q] How to delete Lindows

    Hi,

    I have a PC comes with Lindows pre-installed. I want the dependence with the
    system
    and don't want to pay the $4.95 per month fee to download using their CNR.
    It's not that
    I have problem with their service. I just want the indepence of my system.
    Be able to
    download systems for free and not worrying about some Lindows dependence.
    Can someone show me how to delete Lindows from my system? If it requries to
    re-insall
    a new Linux system, I will.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: [Q] How to delete Lindows

    JC wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a PC comes with Lindows pre-installed. I want the dependence with
    > the system
    > and don't want to pay the $4.95 per month fee to download using their CNR.
    > It's not that
    > I have problem with their service. I just want the indepence of my system.
    > Be able to
    > download systems for free and not worrying about some Lindows dependence.
    > Can someone show me how to delete Lindows from my system? If it requries
    > to re-insall
    > a new Linux system, I will.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Easy, install a new Linux distro, and delete the Lindos partition during the
    installation.

+ Reply to Thread