Safesquid-Content Filtering Proxy Server - Help

This is a discussion on Safesquid-Content Filtering Proxy Server - Help ; Hello, I am a newbie over here. I am planning to subscribe Safesquid-Content Filtering Internet Proxy Server for my enterprise. Have any one of you use this software before? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks, David -- davidwalton...

  1. Safesquid-Content Filtering Proxy Server

    --
    davidwalton

  2. Re: Safesquid-Content Filtering Proxy Server

    Hi,
    Stop posting the same question on all the forums on the web.
    If this is so important to you, check them out at
    http://www.safesquid.com
    It's got the best documentation on proxy s'ware, I have seen so far.
    If that ain't enuff go to their Forum at
    http://www.safesquid.com/forum
    But stop hounding the net for the same question.
    It sounds like they fooled you or something.
    If you don't stop soon enough, I'll tell your mama.
    Malfunction

    --
    malfunction2004

+ Reply to Thread