Linux and Modems - Help

This is a discussion on Linux and Modems - Help ; Can someone provide me a list of inexpensive modems that are compatible with Linux that can be found at Frys electronics for example. Thanks! please reply here: thaletterz@yahoo.com...

  1. Linux and Modems

    Can someone provide me a list of inexpensive modems that are compatible with
    Linux that can be found at Frys electronics for example. Thanks!

    please reply here:
    thaletterz@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Linux and Modems

    http://linmodems.org/

    > please reply here:
    > thaletterz@yahoo.com

    No post here, read here!!!

    --
    Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Please copy me to your .sig! so I can spread
    This E-mail is safe, no Microsoft products where used in creating me!

+ Reply to Thread