Re: Discount on New Motherboards - Hardware

This is a discussion on Re: Discount on New Motherboards - Hardware ; wrote in message news:1191432764.385272.160770@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com... > Big discount on overpriced motherboards http://imamong.blogspot.com/ does this clueless tit never give up? Derek...

  1. Re: Discount on New Motherboards

    wrote in message
    news:1191432764.385272.160770@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > Big discount on overpriced motherboards http://imamong.blogspot.com/

    does this clueless tit never give up?
    Derek

  2. Re: Discount on New Motherboards

    Derek wrote:
    > wrote in message
    > news:1191432764.385272.160770@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    >> Big discount on overpriced motherboards http://imamong.blogspot.com/

    > does this clueless tit never give up?
    > Derek

    ....And there was I blissfully oblivious having plonked him, until you
    reposted the spam link.

  3. Re: Discount on New Motherboards

    On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 01:29:32 +0100
    "Dr.H@l0nf1r£$" wrote:

    > Derek wrote:
    > > wrote in message
    > > news:1191432764.385272.160770@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > >> Big discount on overpriced motherboards http://imamong.blogspot.com/

    > > does this clueless tit never give up?
    > > Derek

    > ...And there was I blissfully oblivious having plonked him, until you
    > reposted the spam link.

    Except he didn't repost the link ;-)

    --
    You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
    Stan Laurel

  4. Re: Discount on New Motherboards

    Trevor Best wrote:
    > On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 01:29:32 +0100
    > "Dr.H@l0nf1r$" wrote:
    >
    >> Derek wrote:
    >>> wrote in message
    >>> news:1191432764.385272.160770@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    >>>
    >>> does this clueless tit never give up?
    >>> Derek

    >> ...And there was I blissfully oblivious having plonked him, until you
    >> reposted the spam link.

    > Except he didn't repost the link ;-)

    At least one person is awake!

+ Reply to Thread