HP DL380 G5 and RedHat 2.1 - Hardware

This is a discussion on HP DL380 G5 and RedHat 2.1 - Hardware ; Hi Has anyone been able to install RedHat 2.1 on a DL380 G5? If you have, what problems did you encounter and how did you get around them? thanks simon...

  1. HP DL380 G5 and RedHat 2.1

    Hi

    Has anyone been able to install RedHat 2.1 on a DL380 G5?

    If you have, what problems did you encounter and how did you get
    around them?

    thanks
    simon

  2. Re: HP DL380 G5 and RedHat 2.1

    spacedog wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Has anyone been able to install RedHat 2.1 on a DL380 G5?
    >
    > If you have, what problems did you encounter and how did you get
    > around them?

    I haven't tried it personally, but I can see that it might
    be a real headache. I know I've run on DL380 G3 with 2.1.
    Any chance you have one of those around?

    If support hasn't died already for 2.1, I would think that
    it's getting close to end of support (?).

+ Reply to Thread