Is there a tutorial how to ? - Hardware

This is a discussion on Is there a tutorial how to ? - Hardware ; Is there a tutorial how to set up Linux server ?Including mirroring? What Linux distribution would you recommend? Thanks BL>...

  1. Is there a tutorial how to ?

    Is there a tutorial how to set up Linux server ?Including mirroring?
    What Linux distribution would you recommend?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Is there a tutorial how to ?

    Pythoni wrote:
    > Is there a tutorial how to set up Linux server ?Including mirroring?
    > What Linux distribution would you recommend?
    > Thanks

    Most distros include all the servers, and the docs.

    http://google.com/linux and search 'server' or open any distro home page
    and look there.

    the servers are already included in the Linux Distros, such as the 315
    FREE at http://livecdlist.com

    Or, view the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQLm PHP) web pages.

  3. Re: Is there a tutorial how to ?

    Pythoni wrote:
    > Is there a tutorial how to set up Linux server ?Including mirroring?

    with mirroring are you thinking high avalaibility

    http://www.google.fr/search?q=linux+HA+howto

    > What Linux distribution would you recommend?
    > Thanks

  4. Re: Is there a tutorial how to ?

    On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:07:48 -0700, Pythoni wrote:

    > Is there a tutorial how to set up Linux server ?Including mirroring?
    > What Linux distribution would you recommend?
    > Thanks

    I doubt it since there are so many things that might or might not be
    served. You'll find howtos on most subjects at www.tldp.org.

+ Reply to Thread