Hi everyone!

Here are my outputs...

cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
Vendor: ATA Model: HDS728080PLA380 Rev: PF2O

mtx -f /dev/sg0 inquiry
Product Type: Disk Drive
Vendor ID: 'ATA '
Product ID: 'HDS728080PLA380 '
Revision: 'PF2O'
Attached Changer: No

mtx -f /dev/sg0 status
mtx: Request Sense: Long Report=yes
mtx: Request Sense: Valid Residual=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error Code=70 (Current)
mtx: Request Sense: Sense Key=Illegal Request
mtx: Request Sense: FileMark=no
mtx: Request Sense: EOM=no
mtx: Request Sense: ILI=no
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Code = 20
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Qualifier = 00
mtx: Request Sense: BPV=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error in CDB=no
mtx: Request Sense: SKSV=no
READ ELEMENT STATUS Command Failed

I'm using a Compaq Tape device, which has no autoloader. That is, it
takes only one tape at time and I'm switching it manualy...
Another thing is that i'm getting only a /dev/sg0 at my /dev no /sg1.
I far as i read it on the net, sg1 should be for the tape itself and
sg0 for the changer/controler.

Any ideas how can i bring it to work on FC6??

Please help!

Regards
Alex