Association of devnode with driver module - Hardware

This is a discussion on Association of devnode with driver module - Hardware ; Hi, I am not able open a particular device node even after installing the necessary driver package. Is there any way to get to know the driver module associated with the device node? Thanks in advance, Arun...

  1. Association of devnode with driver module

    Hi,

    I am not able open a particular device node even after installing the
    necessary driver package.
    Is there any way to get to know the driver module associated with the
    device node?

    Thanks in advance,
    Arun

  2. Re: Association of devnode with driver module

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 05:27:25 -0700, arunkumar.krishnan wrote:
    > I am not able open a particular device node even after installing the
    > necessary driver package.

    Is it a permissions issue?

+ Reply to Thread