Hardware tips - Hardware

This is a discussion on Hardware tips - Hardware ; Reviews of latest hardware, graphic cards, processors, motherboards, hdd, memory... Latest prices, build your dream machine... http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/...

  1. Hardware tips

    Reviews of latest hardware, graphic cards, processors, motherboards,
    hdd, memory...
    Latest prices, build your dream machine...

    http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Hardware tips

    speedclub911@gmail.com wrote:

    > Reviews of latest hardware, graphic cards, processors, motherboards,
    > hdd, memory...
    > Latest prices, build your dream machine...

    No tips, only spam.

  3. Re: Hardware tips - *SPAM*

    speedclub911@gmail.com wrote:

    spam

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

  4. Re: Hardware tips

    In article <467D4B92.699129DF@size-nospamm43-fitter.com>, johannes
    writes

    >No tips, only spam.

    [johannes the idiot states the bleeding obvious again]

    MUST you really follow up to it? The original didn't even appear on my
    news server, since they'd killed it.

    --
    (\__/) Bunny says NO to Windows Vista!
    (='.'=)

  5. Re: Hardware tips

    Mike Tomlinson wrote:

    > In article <467D4B92.699129DF@size-nospamm43-fitter.com>, johannes
    > writes
    >
    > >No tips, only spam.

    > [johannes the idiot states the bleeding obvious again]
    >
    > MUST you really follow up to it? The original didn't even appear on my
    > news server, since they'd killed it.

    Yes, I remember you very well.

  6. Re: Hardware tips

    Mike Tomlinson wrote:

    > johannes writes:
    >
    >>No tips, only spam.

    >[johannes the idiot states the bleeding obvious again]
    >
    >MUST you really follow up to it? The original didn't even appear on my
    >news server, since they'd killed it.

    The response, with URL snipped, was appropriate. Chill out.

+ Reply to Thread