I don't even know why the USDOJ even pretends M$ pays attention anymore:

Some analysts believe that Turbo Memory will fare better next year, as
Microsoft's Windows Vista operating system (which Turbo Memory cannot
work without) becomes available on a greater number of corporate PCs.

which is on page 4 of:

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/news...0363617_4.html

Did somebody just "misunderstand" the Wintel PR flunkies, or what?