Hardware news! - Hardware

This is a discussion on Hardware news! - Hardware ; Reviews of the latest hardware, graphic cards, processors, motherboards, hdd, memory... http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/...

  1. Hardware news!

    Reviews of the latest hardware, graphic cards, processors,
    motherboards, hdd, memory...

    http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Hardware news!

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:12:42 -0700, speedclub911 wrote:

    > Reviews of the latest hardware, graphic cards, processors,
    > motherboards, hdd, memory...
    >
    > http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/

    Have you got a reference for not latest. I'm looking to replace the 4x AGP
    graphics card on a four year old system with one having two outputs and
    I'd rather not spend $100 for one with 256mb.

  3. Re: Hardware news!

    ray wrote:
    > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:12:42 -0700, speedclub911 wrote:
    >
    >> Reviews of the latest hardware, graphic cards, processors,
    >> motherboards, hdd, memory...
    >>
    >> http://spamspamspam.com/

    > Have you got a reference for not latest. I'm looking to replace the 4x AGP
    > graphics card on a four year old system with one having two outputs and
    > I'd rather not spend $100 for one with 256mb.

    Don't waste your breath, the guy is a spammer and will not be back to
    read replies to the umpteen messages (all the same message really) that
    he leaves here. Believe me if he did have the front to show his face
    around here it would get flamed something nasty.

    Try http://www.tomshardware.com they have some archives and also
    http://www.anandtech.com/

    --
    Trev
    '95 900SS

  4. Re: Hardware news!

    "Trevor Best" wrote in message
    > ray wrote:
    >> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:12:42 -0700, speedclub911 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Reviews of the latest hardware, graphic cards, processors,
    >>> motherboards, hdd, memory...
    >>>
    >>> http://spamspamspam.com/

    >> Have you got a reference for not latest. I'm looking to replace the 4x
    >> AGP
    >> graphics card on a four year old system with one having two outputs and
    >> I'd rather not spend $100 for one with 256mb.
    >>

    > Don't waste your breath, the guy is a spammer and will not be back to read
    > replies to the umpteen messages (all the same message really) that he
    > leaves here. Believe me if he did have the front to show his face around
    > here it would get flamed something nasty.
    >
    > Try http://www.tomshardware.com they have some archives and also
    > http://www.anandtech.com/
    >
    > --
    > Trev
    > '95 900SS

    It's a good idea to google the spec you want and put Tomshardware at the
    beginning of the line reason being the TH archive does not work at all well
    with the onsite search engine heres another page to help you along
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/2004/1..._iv/page9.html
    Derek

+ Reply to Thread