what is driver file for keyboard? - Hardware

This is a discussion on what is driver file for keyboard? - Hardware ; Hi, when I press keyboard 'A' , it displays 'A' characters several times on my console.. What's wrong with my keyboard driver? I'd like to know what is driver file for keyboard... and what should I check? Thansk....

  1. what is driver file for keyboard?

    Hi,
    when I press keyboard 'A' , it displays 'A' characters several times on
    my console..

    What's wrong with my keyboard driver?

    I'd like to know what is driver file for keyboard... and what should I
    check?

    Thansk.

  2. Re: what is driver file for keyboard?

    google-rambo88 :

    > when I press keyboard 'A' , it displays 'A' characters several times on
    > my console..

    I saw something like this in X the other day when my new install was
    configged to use pc104 instead of pc105 keyboard.

    LANG=en_US.iso885915, Debian Etch/stable.

    (*) http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling Linux Counter #80292