Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD Player - Hardware

This is a discussion on Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD Player - Hardware ; While there is no clear winner in the home high-definition optical storage feud yet, Toshiba has reaffirmed its direction with the release of the HD-E1, an affordable HD-DVD player for your next home entertainment revamp... http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/...

  1. Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD Player

    While there is no clear winner in the home high-definition optical
    storage feud yet, Toshiba has reaffirmed its direction with the
    release of the HD-E1, an affordable HD-DVD player for your next home
    entertainment revamp...

    http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD Player

    TDR911 wrote:
    > While there is no clear winner in the home high-definition optical
    > storage feud yet, Toshiba has reaffirmed its direction with the
    > release of the HD-E1, an affordable HD-DVD player for your next home
    > entertainment revamp...
    >
    > http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/

    ....and here is the source of the material for that blog entry. You're a
    spammer and a plagiarist.

    http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=6720&cid=

  3. Re: Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD Player

    You can find HD-DVD players routinely for under $300 (usually the HD-A1, but
    even the A2s are really cheap). An E1 for $700!?!? HD-DVD is my desired
    direction for hi def, but Toshiba has fallen down on the job because they
    haven't put out an HD-DVD burner yet, roughly a year after the Blu-Ray
    developers have had Blu-Ray burners on the market. If Toshiba doesn't put a
    burner on the market soon, HD-DVD will be a thing of the past. Idiots! I'm
    sure it's some under-the-table pact with the movie industry to curb
    pirating. As a small producer, I had to go to Blu-Ray simply because
    Toshiba can't get it's act together.

    "TDR911" wrote in message
    news:1182027249.968095.182790@m36g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > While there is no clear winner in the home high-definition optical
    > storage feud yet, Toshiba has reaffirmed its direction with the
    > release of the HD-E1, an affordable HD-DVD player for your next home
    > entertainment revamp...
    >
    > http://tophardware-news.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread