DivX Hardware Decoder on USB - Hardware

This is a discussion on DivX Hardware Decoder on USB - Hardware ; Hi all, does anyone know a DivX hardware decoder which is attached to USB? Of course it would be best if there are already linux drivers. But it would be even good to know, if there is such a device ...

  1. DivX Hardware Decoder on USB

    Hi all,

    does anyone know a DivX hardware decoder which is attached to USB? Of course
    it would be best if there are already linux drivers. But it would be even
    good to know, if there is such a device at all...

    Cheers and thanks in advance
    Martin

    ---
    sorry for fake email, remove the ".NO" and the "SPAM."....

  2. Re: DivX Hardware Decoder on USB

    Martin Hierholzer wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > does anyone know a DivX hardware decoder which is attached to USB? Of course
    > it would be best if there are already linux drivers. But it would be even
    > good to know, if there is such a device at all...
    >
    > Cheers and thanks in advance
    > Martin

    I don't have an answer, but probably because I don't fully
    understand the question. Are you looking for something that received
    a DivX stream and decodes it? What is the input/output desired?

    Are you looking to offload divx processing to something you direct
    out to a USB connected device? It's somewhat unclear (at least to
    me) exactly what you are looking for.

+ Reply to Thread