what GNU/Linux can I install on a Pakm m505 PDA? - Hardware

This is a discussion on what GNU/Linux can I install on a Pakm m505 PDA? - Hardware ; Hi, I was just given an old Plam m505 which seems in good working condition. I would like to install a GNU/Linux OS on it, preferably a Debian-based (just because I know Debian better). What can you reccommend? Thanks, VS...

  1. what GNU/Linux can I install on a Pakm m505 PDA?

    Hi,

    I was just given an old Plam m505 which seems in good working
    condition. I would like to install a GNU/Linux OS on it, preferably a
    Debian-based (just because I know Debian better).

    What can you reccommend?

    Thanks,

    VS

  2. Re: what GNU/Linux can I install on a Pakm m505 PDA?

    vees wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was just given an old Plam m505 which seems in good working
    > condition. I would like to install a GNU/Linux OS on it, preferably a
    > Debian-based (just because I know Debian better).
    >
    > What can you reccommend?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > VS

    I recommend you review how much memory is in a m505.
    mike

    --
    Return address is VALID!
    Bunch-O-Stuff Forsale Here:

  3. Re: what GNU/Linux can I install on a Pakm m505 PDA?

    vees wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I was just given an old Plam m505 which seems in good working
    > condition. I would like to install a GNU/Linux OS on it, preferably a
    > Debian-based (just because I know Debian better).
    >
    > What can you reccommend?

    None. Get a better PDA.

    --
    http://arnowelzel.de