Looking for Hardware Engineers to work in India - Hardware

This is a discussion on Looking for Hardware Engineers to work in India - Hardware ; Hello, We are looking for experiernced Hardware and Software Engineers (C language programmers - mainly Embedded Systems development) who are very good in hardware design and Circuit design, also software folks with very good in C (pointers, data structures, linked ...

  1. Looking for Hardware Engineers to work in India

    Hello,

    We are looking for experiernced Hardware and Software Engineers (C
    language programmers - mainly Embedded Systems development) who are
    very good in hardware design and Circuit design, also software folks
    with very good in C (pointers, data structures, linked lists, stacks,
    queues) and very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and
    must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south
    India), please clearly mention your Education background and
    experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
    epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    Thanks,
    Sai,
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Looking for Linux [*] experts to work in India

    >Hello,

    Hi spammer

    >We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in India

    and like most recruiters, you are far to st00pid to think about posting
    to a place designated for job postings. Free clue, l00ser - those
    places tend to have the word "job" in the title. By posting job ads
    to a technical news group, you have demonstrated that you are less
    useful and less trustworthy than a piece of excrement. This is also
    shown by your multiple posts to the other _technical_ newsgroups:

    comp.os.linux.embedded
    Looking for Embedded Systems Software Engineers
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 23 May 2007 13:47:28 -0700
    <1179953248.197115.277470@m36g2000hse.googlegroups. com>

    comp.os.linux.hardware
    Looking for Hardware Engineers to work in India
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 26 May 2007 04:59:32 -0700
    <1180180771.960763.213680@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.c om>

    comp.os.linux.networking
    Looking for Linux Networking Engineers to work in India
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 25 May 2007 19:06:12 -0700
    <1180145172.396601.190710@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>

    comp.os.linux.security
    Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 26 May 2007 05:02:14 -0700
    <1180180934.694264.99240@q66g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>

    comp.os.linux.setup
    Looking for Linux Setup Engineers to work in India
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 26 May 2007 05:03:32 -0700
    <1180181012.723650.222300@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.c om>

    >The job location will be in in India (south India),

    and the reason you aren't posting in newspapers there is that people in
    all of India already know you are someone to be avoided at all costs if
    one is not to ruin any chance of employment.

    >Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    Notice that this scum also doesn't wish to indicate the name of the
    company represented - probably because the company has a reputation as
    bad or worse than that of the spammer. And of course _everyone_ trusts
    a spammer using dynamic IP addresses in the New York City metro area to
    spam Indian job ads - that's a sure sign of the intelligence of the
    spammer.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread