Keyboard LEDs ont working anymore - Hardware

This is a discussion on Keyboard LEDs ont working anymore - Hardware ; Hello. I switched from X.org 6.9 to X.org 7.2, and now the keyboard LEDs don't work when I press/depress caps-lock or numlock. When I try xset +led, only xset +led 3 works (it turns the scroll-lock LED on). When I ...

  1. Keyboard LEDs ont working anymore

    Hello.

    I switched from X.org 6.9 to X.org 7.2, and now the keyboard LEDs don't work
    when I press/depress caps-lock or numlock.

    When I try xset +led, only xset +led 3 works (it turns the scroll-lock LED
    on).

    When I use xkbvleds, the virtual LEDs turn on or off, and the keyboard has
    the appropriate response (typing caps when caps-lock is on).

    Any hint?

    Thanks.

    --
    Fabrice DELENTE

  2. Re: Keyboard LEDs ont working anymore

    Bill Marcum a ecrit :
    > Desktop or laptop? PS/2 or USB keyboard? Do the LEDs work in a virtual
    > console (ctrl-alt-F1)?

    It's a desktop; the keyboard is PS/2; all 3 LEDs work in the console.

    --
    Fabrice DELENTE

+ Reply to Thread