    Has anyone used UEI's DAQ (http://www.ueidaq.com/) ?
    Thanks
    Atma

  2. Re: UEI DAQ

    [reply by e-mail and posting]

    In article <463b9abf$0$492$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    atma kanojia writes:

    > Has anyone used UEI's DAQ (http://www.ueidaq.com/) ?

    I'm doing some consulting work for a professor at the University of
    Pennsylvania who's planning on using this board. I'm writing Linux
    software to use the card. I can't comment on the capabilities of the
    board, since I've not studied its features vs. those of competing
    products. I can say that the API provided by the drivers is rather complex
    and the documentation reminds me of Linux man pages -- it explains things
    in terms that assume you already understand it all, which makes it
    difficult to pick it up. If you have more specific questions, please feel
    free to e-mail me.

    --
    Rod Smith, rodsmith@rodsbooks.com
    http://www.rodsbooks.com