Edimax USB WiFI Adapter - Hardware

This is a discussion on Edimax USB WiFI Adapter - Hardware ; Has anyone tried an Edimax EW7318UG USB WiFI adapter. The box claims that it works with Fedora, however my FC6 systems don't seem to recognize it. Has anyone used this device?...

  1. Edimax USB WiFI Adapter

    Has anyone tried an Edimax EW7318UG USB WiFI adapter. The box claims that
    it works with Fedora, however my FC6 systems don't seem to recognize it.
    Has anyone used this device?

  2. Re: Edimax USB WiFI Adapter

    General Schvantzkoph wrote:

    > Has anyone tried an Edimax EW7318UG USB WiFI adapter. The box claims that
    > it works with Fedora, however my FC6 systems don't seem to recognize it.
    > Has anyone used this device?

    According to http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_p...andname=Edimax
    the device uses a Ralink chipset

  3. Re: Edimax USB WiFI Adapter

    On Wed, 02 May 2007 20:23:04 +0200, Markus Kossmann wrote:

    > General Schvantzkoph wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone tried an Edimax EW7318UG USB WiFI adapter. The box claims
    >> that it works with Fedora, however my FC6 systems don't seem to
    >> recognize it. Has anyone used this device?

    > According to
    > http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_p...andname=Edimax the device
    > uses a Ralink chipset

    I tried setting it up with the Ralink driver but it didn't work. I don't
    think the system sees the device at all.

+ Reply to Thread