ATI Theatre 550 TV tuner drivers - do they exist for Linux? - Hardware

This is a discussion on ATI Theatre 550 TV tuner drivers - do they exist for Linux? - Hardware ; I'm pretty sure that I already know the answer, but I'm asking anyhow... Do the ATI Theater 550 Pro based TV tuner cards work under Linux? Thx!...

  1. ATI Theatre 550 TV tuner drivers - do they exist for Linux?

    I'm pretty sure that I already know the answer, but I'm asking anyhow...

    Do the ATI Theater 550 Pro based TV tuner cards work under Linux?

    Thx!

  2. Re: ATI Theatre 550 TV tuner drivers - do they exist for Linux?

    Noozer wrote:

    > I'm pretty sure that I already know the answer, but I'm asking anyhow...
    >
    > Do the ATI Theater 550 Pro based TV tuner cards work under Linux?
    >
    > Thx!

    Try looking here:
    http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Main_Page

    --
    JosephKK
    Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.**

+ Reply to Thread