Linux DVB-S Card - Hardware

This is a discussion on Linux DVB-S Card - Hardware ; Hi there i don't know if this is the correct list to post my question but i will shoot it :-) does DVB-S cards for pc can stream multiple channels with vlc? if not, anyone knows any DVB-S cards that ...

  1. Linux DVB-S Card

    Hi there

    i don't know if this is the correct list to post my question but i
    will shoot it :-)

    does DVB-S cards for pc can stream multiple channels with vlc?

    if not, anyone knows any DVB-S cards that can stream many channels?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Linux DVB-S Card

    [snip]

    Don't know. Have a look at http://linuxtv.org/