All,

I'v been given a 2.6.14 kernel (patches by coworkers, and TI), on the
OMAP 2430, and my goal
is to have load both g_ether.ko and g_serial.ko. I don't know a lot
about USB.

I want a PC to see both gadgets when connected to my OMAP board.
Multiple/composite
enumeration ?

After loading omap_udc.ko, I can only load either g_ether or g_serial;
trying ether
first, then serial gives:

gs_module_init: cannot register gadget driver, ret=-16
insmod: cannot insert `./g_serial.ko': Device or resource busy (-1):
Device or resource busy

Trying the other way around gives:

insmod: cannot insert `./g_ether.ko': Device or resource busy (-1):
Device or resource busy

Does any one know why this would be when the H/W supposedly supports
many endpoints ?

Thanks for helping,

Martin Rogers