atm like touch screen setup? - Hardware

This is a discussion on atm like touch screen setup? - Hardware ; Hi, Does anybody have a recommendation on a touch screen, drivers and configurations to make an interface like an atm that is completely optimized for a finger pressing buttons? I am currently trying out a 4- wire resistive. Thank you, ...

  1. atm like touch screen setup?

    Hi,

    Does anybody have a recommendation on a touch screen, drivers and
    configurations to make an interface like an atm that is completely
    optimized for a finger pressing buttons? I am currently trying out a 4-
    wire resistive.

    Thank you,
    Nik

  2. Re: atm like touch screen setup?

    nik wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody have a recommendation on a touch screen, drivers and
    > configurations to make an interface like an atm that is completely
    > optimized for a finger pressing buttons? I am currently trying out a 4-
    > wire resistive.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Nik

    http://linitx.com/product_info.php?c...oducts_id=1054

    Is a pretty good touch screen - however I have only used it under XFree86,
    where finger touches are emulated to move the mouse cursor or click.

    Might be worth a look though.

    Tim

+ Reply to Thread