DynaDock - Toshiba's universal docking station [ working, exceptdisplay ;( ] - Hardware

This is a discussion on DynaDock - Toshiba's universal docking station [ working, exceptdisplay ;( ] - Hardware ; Hello, I could get my hand on a Dynadock, so I tested it under Linux Product: -------- The Toshiba Dynabox is a kind of universal[1] "docking" station, connected to your laptop or desktop using a USB cable (i.e you don't ...

  1. DynaDock - Toshiba's universal docking station [ working, exceptdisplay ;( ]

    --------
    The Toshiba Dynabox is a kind of universal[1] "docking" station,
    connected to your laptop or desktop using a USB cable (i.e you don't
    have to "dock" it).
    It provides:
    - Display adapter [2]
    - Ethernet adapter
    - Audio (headphone, microphone and S/PDIF)
    - 6 port usb hub
    - 1 serial port

    Linux Test
    ----------
    I plugged it on a Thinkpad T60 under Debian Etch (rc1).
    Except the display, all the peripherials got recognized (which make it
    less usefull under Linux).

    For more information

    [1] : Universal => It (should) work on any computer with USB2.
    [2] : under windows, the display is recognized as a video adapter, you
    can mirror or extend your desktop (DVI or VGA, up to 1600x1200).

  2. Re: DynaDock - Toshiba's universal docking station [ working,except display ;( ]

    On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 12:39 +0100, Franklin PIAT wrote:
    > Linux Test
    > I plugged it on a Thinkpad T60 under Debian Etch (rc1).
    > Except the display, all the peripherials got recognized (which make it
    > less usefull under Linux).

    You can find more testing at:
    https://www.klabs.be/~fpiat/linux/ha..._on_Linux.html

+ Reply to Thread