Tarhus USB to serial adaptor - Hardware

This is a discussion on Tarhus USB to serial adaptor - Hardware ; Hello All! I've connected up the above that works with Win XP (surprise, supprise) but can't configure it for Mandriva 2007.0. Anyone using this device? Vince...

  1. Tarhus USB to serial adaptor

    Hello All!

    I've connected up the above that works with Win XP (surprise, supprise) but
    can't configure it for Mandriva 2007.0.

    Anyone using this device?

    Vince

  2. Re: Tarhus USB to serial adaptor

    Vince Coen wrote:

    > Hello All!
    >
    > I've connected up the above that works with Win XP (surprise, supprise)
    > but can't configure it for Mandriva 2007.0.
    >
    > Anyone using this device?

    Try googling the vendor and product IDs. If nothing comes up, figure what
    chipsset it uses and see if theres a driver for that chipsset. Then ask the
    developers for help.

    --
    Lasse Jensen [fafler at g mail dot com]
    Linux, the choice of a GNU generation.