what is this type of connector? - Hardware

This is a discussion on what is this type of connector? - Hardware ; Hello. Probably OT but can you tell what is this type of connector? gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/I/users/weiwu/connector.jpeg It is used for Matrox G200 four-head VGA adapter. I am trying to make a special device that needs to use this type of connector but ...

  1. what is this type of connector?

    Hello. Probably OT but can you tell what is this type of connector?

    gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/I/users/weiwu/connector.jpeg

    It is used for Matrox G200 four-head VGA adapter. I am trying to make a
    special device that needs to use this type of connector but I cannot buy
    this connector unless I know it's name and model. Would be very
    appreciated for any information about it.

  2. Re: what is this type of connector?

    On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Zhang Weiwu wrote:

    > Hello. Probably OT but can you tell what is this type of connector?
    >
    > gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/I/users/weiwu/connector.jpeg

    Wow! Gopher! I haven't visited a gopher site for years. I had to
    re-configure my firewall before it would load this page.

    Sorry, can't help you with the connector.

  3. Re: what is this type of connector?

    Zhang Weiwu wrote:
    > Hello. Probably OT but can you tell what is this type of connector?
    >
    > gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/I/users/weiwu/connector.jpeg

    Gopher? Wow, that's so, so 1980's. :-)

    > It is used for Matrox G200 four-head VGA adapter. I am trying to make a
    > special device that needs to use this type of connector but I cannot buy
    > this connector unless I know it's name and model. Would be very
    > appreciated for any information about it.

    According to this:
    http://www.nextdaypc.com/main/produc...inid=ND0130014

    It looks like it is called an "LFH Male". Digi-key might have something
    also ...

  4. Re: what is this type of connector?

    Zhang Weiwu wrote:
    > Hello. Probably OT but can you tell what is this type of connector?

    I think it is called LFH-60.

    > It is used for Matrox G200 four-head VGA adapter.

    Those connectors are rather common on Matrox and nVidia cards. They
    contain signals for dual DVI-I, so you can connect Y cables with two DVI
    connectors or two VGA connectors. As DVI-I also contain the analog signal
    you can also use DVI-I to VGA adapters.

    > I am trying to make a special device that needs to use this type of
    > connector but I cannot buy this connector unless I know it's name and
    > model. Would be very appreciated for any information about it.

    It seems to be rather hard to find those LFH 60 connectors.

    regards Henrik
    hc8(at)uthyres.com Examples of addresses which go to spammers:
    root@variousus.net root@localhost

  5. Re: what is this type of connector?

    Henrik Carlqvist wrote:

    > It seems to be rather hard to find those LFH 60 connectors.

    Matrox sells the Y-split cables. We used to use them all the time at
    work for dual-monitor machines.

    --
    Matthew J. Kosmoski

  6. Re: what is this type of connector?

    于 Tue, 09 Jan 2007 08:27:15 +0100,Henrik Carlqvist写到:

    > I think it is called LFH-60.
    >
    > Those connectors are rather common on Matrox and nVidia cards. They
    > contain signals for dual DVI-I, so you can connect Y cables with two DVI
    > connectors or two VGA connectors. As DVI-I also contain the analog signal
    > you can also use DVI-I to VGA adapters.
    >
    > It seems to be rather hard to find those LFH 60 connectors.
    >
    > regards Henrik

    Thank you very much for this prompt answer! Now I know it's LFH 60
    connectors and I am lucky to find some resellers who can provide this type
    of connector with Y convert (both to DVI and VGA). Thanks a lot!

+ Reply to Thread