I have an issue with shutdown on my dg965wh mobo. With the original
bios last thing was text: 'power off' on the screen and then nothing -
computer still running. I upgraded BIOS to version 1577 and now
computer shuts down but cannot boot again. I have to turn off the power
cord for few seconds. I think that it's a kind of suspend state of
motherboard.

Do you have similar problem with that motherboard/chipset? Do you know
any workaround for it?

I have also issue with sound. Everything works except line-in and
microphone, if you have any success with that please let me know.