Grandtec GXG-4000 4 port video input Grand X Guard card under Linux - Hardware

This is a discussion on Grandtec GXG-4000 4 port video input Grand X Guard card under Linux - Hardware ; By any chance has anyone used a Grandtec Grand X Guard 4 port video input card with Linux? In my case flavors of Fedora Core of any flavor? I am on Core 5 going to go to Core 6. I ...

  1. Grandtec GXG-4000 4 port video input Grand X Guard card under Linux

    By any chance has anyone used a Grandtec Grand X Guard 4 port video input
    card with Linux? In my case flavors of Fedora Core of any flavor? I am on
    Core 5 going to go to Core 6. I have not installed it yet, I will build a
    new machine for the 4 port camera card. I was just wonderring if it works
    under Linux and if there is any sercurity / video recording software on the
    Linux Open Source. It has windows software to detect and record motion as in
    a security recording applications which I would be using it for. I would
    rather use it on Linux than a MS platform.

    www.grand.com.tw is there website is anyone is interrested in the product.

  2. Re: Grandtec GXG-4000 4 port video input Grand X Guard card underLinux

    Chad P. wrote:
    > By any chance has anyone used a Grandtec Grand X Guard 4 port video input
    > card with Linux?

    It uses a Bt878 chip (or chips) according the manufacturer's specs so it
    should be well supported by the Linux driver for that chip.

+ Reply to Thread