Difficulty with dig cam - Hardware

This is a discussion on Difficulty with dig cam - Hardware ; crossposted to hardware group Greetings Is Anyone having a CanonPowerShot A540? it does not work with FLPhoto (MDK2006) and with some difficulty with GTKam (both are GPPhoto 2 ?) I wander it works better in Mandriva2007. Thank you Andy...

  1. Difficulty with dig cam

    crossposted to hardware group

    Greetings
    Is Anyone having a CanonPowerShot A540? it does not work with FLPhoto
    (MDK2006) and with some difficulty with GTKam (both are GPPhoto 2 ?)
    I wander it works better in Mandriva2007.

    Thank you
    Andy

  2. Re: Difficulty with dig cam

    Andy wrote:

    > crossposted to hardware group
    >
    > Greetings
    > Is Anyone having a CanonPowerShot A540? it does not work with FLPhoto
    > (MDK2006) and with some difficulty with GTKam (both are GPPhoto 2 ?)
    > I wander it works better in Mandriva2007.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Andy

    You need a more recent version of libgphoto2, this one was added about
    a couple of months ago.

    David

  3. Re: Difficulty with dig cam

    Andy wrote:

    > crossposted to hardware group
    >
    > Greetings
    > Is Anyone having a CanonPowerShot A540? it does not work with FLPhoto
    > (MDK2006) and with some difficulty with GTKam (both are GPPhoto 2 ?)
    > I wander it works better in Mandriva2007.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Andy

    I have a A430 and it works good with GThumb.
    This is on mandriva 2006

+ Reply to Thread