chipset comparison - Hardware

This is a discussion on chipset comparison - Hardware ; Hi all, I recently came across the following intel site which does the comparison of Chipsets http://compare.intel.com/pcc/showcha...&culture=en-US in tis site it is written as Mainstream PC, Performance PC etc... now my question is what is the difference between Mainstream PC ...

  1. chipset comparison

    Hi all,

    I recently came across the following intel site which does the
    comparison of Chipsets

    http://compare.intel.com/pcc/showcha...&culture=en-US

    in tis site it is written as Mainstream PC, Performance PC etc...

    now my question is what is the difference between Mainstream PC &
    Performance PC ???

  2. Re: chipset comparison

    sulekha wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I recently came across the following intel site which does the
    > comparison of Chipsets
    >
    > http://compare.intel.com/pcc/showcha...&culture=en-US
    >
    > in tis site it is written as Mainstream PC, Performance PC etc...
    >
    > now my question is what is the difference between Mainstream PC &
    > Performance PC ???

    Yes, and, does anyone care?

    I mean, most of us go to one of the hundreds of Pricewatch vendors, grab
    something we have researched, and stick it in a box, usually with a new
    PSU, and then just run it.

+ Reply to Thread