URGENT: Pendrive suddenly stopped working - Hardware

This is a discussion on URGENT: Pendrive suddenly stopped working - Hardware ; Hi everyone, I need your help. My pendrive which used to work perfectly - I myself was stunned when it worked without any hassle - suddenly stopped to work. It doesn't show up in lsusb when I plug it in ...

  1. URGENT: Pendrive suddenly stopped working

    Hi everyone, I need your help. My pendrive which used to work perfectly
    - I myself was stunned when it worked without any hassle - suddenly
    stopped to work. It doesn't show up in lsusb when I plug it in (neither
    when it is plugged in when I boot). However, there's something is dmesg:

    usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 2
    usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62
    usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62
    usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 3
    usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62
    usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62
    usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 4

    I need this pendrive today so hopefully someone of you knows what I can do.

    -Erik

    --
    hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR

  2. Re: URGENT: Pendrive suddenly stopped working

    On 2008-10-03, Erik Hahn wrote:
    > I need this pendrive today so hopefully someone of you knows what I can do.

    Nevermind, the stick is broken.

    --
    hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR

+ Reply to Thread