hello i cannot get my dpt_i2o to detect new disks, i need to reboot to
make it find them..

i tried the scsi rescan bus sh script without luck for multiple luns and
channels.

the disk is first found on reboot

hotswap worked when i had IDE disk as rootfs (/) but with scsi as root
it doesn't reload the module automatically anymore and i cannot manually
remove it or force remote it to detect the new disk

any ideas how to get hoswap with scsi root?

are there other drivers which will detect my disk changes?

its a Compaq 14x disks 2 channel external u160 storage with adaptec
3210S
controller and 2xLVD scsi cabling (one for each channel).

any help would be very nice

thanks,

Michael Ole Olsen