    Nice to post here...
    I'm big fan of LCD screens and latest technology in TV's
    When we Demand for LCD televisions has been weaker-than-expected
    because of the slowing global economy, and TV panel prices may fall
    more than 18 percent in the ...
    Find the Best Reviews and deals on LCD TVs and monitors at
    http://lcdtvandmonitors.com

  2. Re: LCD TV and Monitors

    On 2008-08-09, digital camera reviews hit the keyboard and wrote:
    > Hey guys,

    PLONK

    Dragomir Kollaric

  3. Re: LCD TV and Monitors

    On Aug 9, 8:59 am, digital camera reviews
    wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    > Nice to post here...
    > I'm big fan of LCD screens and latest technology in TV's
    > When we Demand for LCD televisions has been weaker-than-expected
    > because of the slowing global economy, and TV panel prices may fall
    > more than 18 percent in the ...
    > Find the Best Reviews and deals on LCD TVs and monitors athttp://lcdtvandmonitors.com

    It is my understanding that if I go to an LCD or similar flat screen
    device I must also buy a new video card. True?

    Also, is there a flat screen that has adjustments for color
    temperature etc. similar to my old but high end Sony G520? If not I
    will hang on to the old guy until it frys.

    John Culleton

  4. Re: LCD TV and Monitors

    On 2008-08-14, wexfordpress hit the keyboard and wrote:
    > On Aug 9, 8:59 am, digital camera reviews
    > wrote:
    >> Hey guys,
    >> Nice to post here...
    >> I'm big fan of LCD screens and latest technology in TV's
    >> When we Demand for LCD televisions has been weaker-than-expected
    >> because of the slowing global economy, and TV panel prices may fall
    >> more than 18 percent in the ...
    >> Find the Best Reviews and deals on LCD TVs and monitors athttp://lcdtvandmonitors.com

    > It is my understanding that if I go to an LCD or similar flat screen
    > device I must also buy a new video card. True?

    It depends on how old the card is! Some people have reported
    that they were able to use a modern LCD Panel with a old PC.
    I've hooked up this LCD-Monitor to a very old (1996 or so)
    Lap-top and it run too! Had to tweak the Xfile. (DAMN SMALL
    LINUX)

    But why not try it? You could walk into the shop with a
    Knoppix-CD-ROM and *DEMAND* that you would want ot see if
    the LCD Monitor would work under Gnu/Linux.

    Of course you do know that you replied to a spammer, who
    just wanted to advertise the link to a/his website?

    > Also, is there a flat screen that has adjustments for color
    > temperature etc. similar to my old but high end Sony G520? If not I
    > will hang on to the old guy until it frys.
    >
    > John Culleton

    Dragomir Kollaric