Gumstix computer? - Hardware

This is a discussion on Gumstix computer? - Hardware ; http://www.gumstix.com/ Has anyone used one? Can anyone offer any experience stories? TIA...

  1. Gumstix computer?

    http://www.gumstix.com/

    Has anyone used one? Can anyone offer any experience stories?

    TIA

  2. Re: Gumstix computer?

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > http://www.gumstix.com/
    >
    > Has anyone used one? Can anyone offer any experience stories?
    >
    > TIA

    Guess not. That's not a good sign! :-(

  3. Re: Gumstix computer?

    On Aug 5, 5:50*am, Cork Soaker wrote:
    > Cork Soaker wrote:
    > >http://www.gumstix.com/

    > > Has anyone used one? *Can anyone offer any experience stories?

    > > TIA

    > Guess not. *That's not a good sign! :-(

    I personally know few people (I met through linuxconf.au) who uses
    Gumstix for their proprietary projects. They recon its good for
    embedded linux based projects and that they are cheap (may be a bit
    cramped). I guess they dont read this news group!!

+ Reply to Thread