Hello,

I have a problem to activate keys in Wacom Bamboo (MTE-450) tablet.

I started tablet itself and it works correctly but I have problem how to
maintain keys and touch ring??

Every time when I push the key or even touch the ring it makes my mouse
arrow runs immediately to high-left corner of my screen.
It happens no matter my expresskey programme is activated or not.

In specifications there is an advice to read key code using "xev"
program but in my case there are no codes shown.

"Xidump" program detects when I push the key or use touch ring.

debian etch + linuxwacom-0.8.0-3 oraz expresskeys-0.4.2

Kris.