Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open! - Hardware

This is a discussion on Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open! - Hardware ; http://www.eurotechzone.com Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open! Catering to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world, Eurotechzone is Europe’s first multi-lingual website on hardware news&reviews. In this site you will find: • The hottest news from ...

  1. Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!

    http://www.eurotechzone.com

    Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!

    Catering to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world,
    Eurotechzone is Europe’s first multi-lingual website on hardware
    news&reviews. In this site you will find:
    • The hottest news from IT Bussiness world
    • The Reviews of the newest electronic components and PC
    hardwares.
    • A dynamic community/forum to discuss IT subjects and technical
    issues.
    • …and more and more is awaiting for you in www.eurotechzone.com

  2. Re: Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is nowOpen!

    Eurotechzone schreef:
    > http://www.eurotechzone.com
    >
    > Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!
    >
    > Catering to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world,
    > Eurotechzone is Europe’s first multi-lingual website on hardware
    > news&reviews. In this site you will find:
    > • The hottest news from IT Bussiness world
    > • The Reviews of the newest electronic components and PC
    > hardwares.
    > • A dynamic community/forum to discuss IT subjects and technical
    > issues.
    > • …and more and more is awaiting for you in www.eurotechzone.com

    Multi-lingual???
    If that's meant by English and Turkish, then wow.
    This site is BI-lingual.
    Then this website has overlooked the European languages, like:
    - French
    - German
    - Dutch
    - Danish
    - Spanish
    - Portugees
    - Italian
    - Greec
    - Finnish
    - Swedish
    - Norwegian
    - Bulgarian
    - Tsjech
    - Estonian
    - Latvian
    - Hungarian
    - Polish
    - Romanian
    - Have I forgotten any?
    Turkish is not even an European language, last time I checked.

  3. Re: Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is nowOpen!

    Eurotechzone schreef:
    > http://www.eurotechzone.com
    >
    > Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!
    >
    > Catering to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world,
    > Eurotechzone is Europe’s first multi-lingual website on hardware
    > news&reviews. In this site you will find:
    > • The hottest news from IT Bussiness world
    > • The Reviews of the newest electronic components and PC
    > hardwares.
    > • A dynamic community/forum to discuss IT subjects and technical
    > issues.
    > • …and more and more is awaiting for you in www.eurotechzone.com

    Multi-lingual???
    If that's meant by English and Turkish, then wow.
    This site is BI-lingual.
    Then this website has overlooked the European languages, like:
    - French
    - German
    - Dutch
    - Danish
    - Spanish
    - Portugees
    - Italian
    - Greec
    - Finnish
    - Swedish
    - Norwegian
    - Bulgarian
    - Tsjech
    - Estonian
    - Latvian
    - Hungarian
    - Polish
    - Romanian
    - Have I forgotten any?
    Turkish is not even an European language, last time I checked.

  4. Re: Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!

    On 2008-07-23, Vital wrote:
    > Eurotechzone schreef:
    >> http://www.eurotechzone.com
    >>
    >> Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!
    >>
    >> Catering to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world,
    >> Eurotechzone is Europe?s first multi-lingual website on hardware
    >> news&reviews. In this site you will find:
    >> ? The hottest news from IT Bussiness world
    >> ? The Reviews of the newest electronic components and PC
    >> hardwares.
    >> ? A dynamic community/forum to discuss IT subjects and technical
    >> issues.
    >> ? ?and more and more is awaiting for you in www.eurotechzone.com

    > Multi-lingual???
    > If that's meant by English and Turkish, then wow.
    > This site is BI-lingual.
    > Then this website has overlooked the European languages, like:
    > - French
    > - German
    > - Dutch
    > - Danish
    > - Spanish
    > - Portugees
    > - Italian
    > - Greec
    > - Finnish
    > - Swedish
    > - Norwegian
    > - Bulgarian
    > - Tsjech
    > - Estonian
    > - Latvian
    > - Hungarian
    > - Polish
    > - Romanian
    > - Have I forgotten any?
    > Turkish is not even an European language, last time I checked.

    T'is. Around Adrianople (Edirne). Widely used in Bulgaria, as well.
    --
    Greymaus

+ Reply to Thread