Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690 - Hardware

This is a discussion on Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690 - Hardware ; Hi, I have purchased recently the Matrox P690 PCIe x16 video board. According to their website the Linux 64bit driver is available for download (file mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run), however the link is not provided. Unfortunately, my e-mails to Matrox were ignored, never ...

  1. Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690

    Hi,

    I have purchased recently the Matrox P690 PCIe x16 video board.
    According to their website the Linux 64bit driver is available for
    download (file mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run), however the link
    is not provided. Unfortunately, my e-mails to Matrox were ignored,
    never got any response. Googling the web didn't reveal any other
    sources for this driver, looks like it completely disappeared. Does
    anybody have it and can share with me? Thanks in advance!

    Tad

  2. Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690

    Tad wrote in news:c1742a2f-f45b-4b03-a6a1-d4b79e4128e1
    @w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

    > P690 PCIe x16

    http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/su...wnload/?id=246

    mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
    Terms of Service and registering.

  3. Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690

    Hi Mungo,

    > http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/su...wnload/?id=246
    >
    > mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
    > Terms of Service and registering.

    Yes, I have been there before. After accepting the terms and filling
    the form with my details all I got was a "thank you for your
    registration" and nothing more. Still no link to download the file. It
    looks like something is broken on their site for the last week I have
    been trying. Thanks anyway for your answer.

    Greetings,
    Tad

  4. Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690

    Tad wrote:
    > Hi Mungo,
    >
    >> http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/su...wnload/?id=246
    >>
    >> mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
    >> Terms of Service and registering.

    > Yes, I have been there before. After accepting the terms and filling
    > the form with my details all I got was a "thank you for your
    > registration" and nothing more. Still no link to download the file. It
    > looks like something is broken on their site for the last week I have
    > been trying. Thanks anyway for your answer.

    I tried as well... but I don't have a card, so I can't register.
    Weird that they do it that way.

  5. Re: Driver (64bit) for Matrox P690

    On 3 juil, 04:54, Chris Cox wrote:
    > Tad wrote:
    > > Hi Mungo,

    > >>http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/su...wnload/?id=246

    > >> mtxdriver-installer-x86_64-1.4.6.run is provided after agreeing to their
    > >> Terms of Service and registering.

    > > Yes, I have been there before. After accepting the terms and filling
    > > the form with my details all I got was a "thank you for your
    > > registration" and nothing more. Still no link to download the file. It
    > > looks like something is broken on their site for the last week I have
    > > been trying. Thanks anyway for your answer.

    > I tried as well... but I don't have a card, so I can't register.
    > Weird that they do it that way.

    Hi

    You should see on the bottom of the screen just after the agreement
    select case a hyperlink "download now"
    Do a right click on
    Select "save the target on .."

    Best regads