Hi ,

I create the raid array by using the iscsi . i.e there are 7 target
and one initiator on initiator i get 7 device by using that i create
raid array i.e /dev/md0

using mdadm

mdadm --create /dev/md0 --chunk=8 --level=0 --raid-devices=7 /dev/
iscidrive/sd00 /dev/iscidrive/sd01 /dev/iscidrive/sd02 /dev/iscidrive/
sd03 /dev/iscidrive/sd04 /dev/iscidrive/sd05 /dev/iscidrive/sd06

it create fine after that i create ext3 filesystem and mount on the /
scratch upto this work file and i create the /etc/mdadm.conf file and
put entery .

ARRAY /dev/md0 level=raid0 num-devices=7 UUID=d1e0f44d:
24aa78f3:953657fe:9606c108

but when i stop the raid mdadm and when it restart it not restarted

i.e mdadm -R /dev/md0
it give following error

failed to run array /dev/md0: Invalid argument

also /proc/mdstat doesnt have any argument

therefore i have to create array every time how i come through this
problem.

when i restart pc things are getting worst it not restart array there
for it not mount /scratch and it fail.

please tell me anythig missing from me .
please suggest me.

thank you in advance.
vaibhi