Getting Serial Number for USB Floppy drive - Hardware

This is a discussion on Getting Serial Number for USB Floppy drive - Hardware ; Hi, I am trying to get serial number of USB Floppy drive from /proc or / sys interface. Is there any mechanism to fetch this value. Thanks, Arun...

  1. Getting Serial Number for USB Floppy drive

    Hi,

    I am trying to get serial number of USB Floppy drive from /proc or /
    sys interface. Is there any mechanism to fetch this value.

    Thanks,
    Arun

  2. Re: Getting Serial Number for USB Floppy drive

    smsabu2002@yahoo.com schrieb:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to get serial number of USB Floppy drive from /proc or /
    > sys interface. Is there any mechanism to fetch this value.

    grep SerialNumber /proc/bus/usb/devices

    Martin

+ Reply to Thread