Need advice on UPS - Hardware

This is a discussion on Need advice on UPS - Hardware ; Hi, excuse me if it' s consider as offtopic... I need to buy some UPS I never used any...There are so many nodays... Which are more reliable ...? Which direction should I look? It's for a home computer (monitor etc..) ...

  1. Need advice on UPS

    Hi, excuse me if it' s consider as offtopic...

    I need to buy some UPS
    I never used any...There are so many nodays...

    Which are more reliable ...? Which direction should I look?

    It's for a home computer (monitor etc..)

    Thank you

  2. Re: Need advice on UPS

    On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:08:22 +0400, =SERGE= wrote:

    > Hi, excuse me if it' s consider as offtopic...
    >
    > I need to buy some UPS
    > I never used any...There are so many nodays...
    >
    > Which are more reliable ...? Which direction should I look?
    >
    > It's for a home computer (monitor etc..)
    >
    > Thank you

    Read the reviews on Newegg.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...on=ups&x=0&y=0

+ Reply to Thread