Securing and turning off USB Ports...? - Hardware

This is a discussion on Securing and turning off USB Ports...? - Hardware ; Securing and turning off USB Ports...?...

  1. Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

  2. Re: Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    hizark21 writes:

    > Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    Some of them are wired to the motherboard by a removable header.

    Sometimes you can disable USB in the BIOS, then set a password on that.

    Though, I fear I'm stating things that are already well-known to you.

    You want this to be reversible? (-:

    Mark

  3. Re: Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    Previously hizark21 wrote:
    > Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    X-acto knife. Epoxy glue. Both do not help against an attacker with a
    soldering iron.

    Arno

  4. Re: Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    hizark21 schrob:

    > Securing and turning off USB Ports...?

    Not compile USB support into the kernel?
    --
    Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
    What is this that roareth thus? Can it be a motor bus?

+ Reply to Thread