receipt printers - Hardware

This is a discussion on receipt printers - Hardware ; Does anyone here know anything about using receipt printers with Linux? In particular, what brands/models are known to work well? -- David Griffith dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu...

  1. receipt printers

    --
    David Griffith

  2. Re: receipt printers

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:21:26 GMT
    dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu (Dave Griffith) wrote:

    > Does anyone here know anything about using receipt printers with Linux?
    > In particular, what brands/models are known to work well?

    Star Micronics has good Linux support. We offer them with our preloaded Linux
    Point of Sale systems (http://www.eracc.com/store/pos/pos.html).

    http://www.starmicronics.com/printer...t/drivers.html

    Beside "Operating System:" choose Linux.

    Gene (e-mail: gene \a\t eracc \d\o\t com)
    Got Rute? http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-25465...sbn=0130333514
    ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/
    Preloaded PCs - eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare

+ Reply to Thread