web camera - Hardware

This is a discussion on web camera - Hardware ; Greetings I'm looking for a recommendation of a good web camera. I'm running PCLinuxOs as the only os. Thank you Andy...

  1. web camera

    Greetings

    I'm looking for a recommendation of a good
    web camera. I'm running PCLinuxOs as the only os.

    Thank you
    Andy

  2. Re: web camera

    user writes:

    > I'm looking for a recommendation of a good
    > web camera. I'm running PCLinuxOs as the only os.

    I've been happy with how my USB Logitech QuickCam Pro works through the
    uvcvideo driver and V4L2. I have no familiarity with PCLinuxOs though.

    Mark

+ Reply to Thread