Finding the presence of Internal Speaker - Buzzer Options - Hardware

This is a discussion on Finding the presence of Internal Speaker - Buzzer Options - Hardware ; Hi, I have two kind of systemsms which have Internal speaker - Buzzer or not. I need to find out the presence of Internal speaker - Buzzer. Is there any IOCTLs to get this detail ? Thanks, Arun...

  1. Finding the presence of Internal Speaker - Buzzer Options

    Hi,

    I have two kind of systemsms which have Internal speaker - Buzzer or
    not.
    I need to find out the presence of Internal speaker - Buzzer.
    Is there any IOCTLs to get this detail ?

    Thanks,
    Arun

  2. Re: Finding the presence of Internal Speaker - Buzzer Options

    smsabu2002@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have two kind of systemsms which have Internal speaker - Buzzer or
    > not.
    > I need to find out the presence of Internal speaker - Buzzer.
    > Is there any IOCTLs to get this detail ?

    No, there is nothing that can detect whether a speaker is connected or
    not. You could check for the existence of the timer chip which drives
    the speaker, but that will guarantee to be successfull.

    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)